- Dimensions: 2x1m (1,966 × 0,966m once installed) (78” x 39”)
- Thickness: 20mm (3/4”)
- Warranty: 12 years
- Valid for both portable and fixed rinks
- Can be used on both sides (estimated life span in total: 20 years)
- Possibility of inserting logos or hockey / curling markings in them
- Can be installed even on uneven surface
2 x 1 m. / 20 mm.
- Dimensions: 1x1m (0.966 × 0.966m once installed) (39” x 39”)
- Thickness: 12,7mm (1/2”)
- Warranty: 6 years
- Recommended for permanent rinks
- Can be used on both sides (estimated life span in total: 10 years)
- You cannot insert logos or hockey / curling markings in them
- Requires a completely flat surface for installation
1 x 1 m. / 12,7 mm.
Both types of panels can be installed quickly and easily. Only a hammer is required to fit the plugs that will secure the panels together. To remove them, it is sufficient to lift each panel with a wooden strip and to strike the plugs down with a punch. Later on you can reuse both the panels and the plugs on countless occasions.
The tongue and groove connections of the Unreal Ice Rinks® synthetic ice panels prevent the appearance of dangerous steps between panels when the floor is not 100% even (unlike the puzzle shaped connection system) and provide an optimal glide over the joints between panels which make it unnoticeable when skating.